|1865 US Highway 90 East
Seguin, Texas 78155
• Site opens 5pm Feb 17th and closes 12pm Feb 19th
|Come join the Barony of Bjornsborg as it hosts a
tournament of the four leading schools of the Art of the Rapier. The
Masters of England, Germany, Italy and Spain will test your weapons
skill to determine your worthiness as a Provost in the Bjornsborg
Academy of Defense. The tournament will have 5 parts, so everyone will
get more than enough fighting time. Armor inspection will start at 8 am
with Field roll call starting at 9:30am.
Be witness to the return of Hunkerrapier!!!
Rounds are as follows:
• In field challenges, Masters of each country will set up pairs within their field.
• During the Field vs. Field challenges, Masters will set up matches between their country and another. (Gulf War champion tourney style)
• Masters Challenge
• Training Scenarios are fun little ways of testing your ability of handling a rapier.
• The Grand Melee will pit the newly chosen Provosts against the rest of the field.
The Ansteorran Longship Company will be serving lunch on Saturday for a minimum $5 donation.
The menu consists of:
Grilled sausages of various flavors served either on a stick, on a tortilla, or on a bolillio.
A savory and hearty chicken soup.
Tea (sweet and un-sweet).
Pies (various types)
the profits made from this luncheon will ALL be donated to the Kingdom of Ansteorra to aid in the upcoming legal costs from the most unfortunate lawsuit.
Stay for our traditional Evening Pot Luck dinner. Bring something you enjoy and can share with all.